Soon I hope

When I started Lia Lee Barcelona a few years ago, after a while time, I thought: "What will happen when I'll have in my hands the last few things, before the last piece numbered 2000 ...(?)"


I might change things up a bit in the coming months but for now,..I have to apologize for the silence. I'm starting to trying to motivate myself again..after all. I decided to move some things around. I needed to quiet the 'visual noise', so I cleared anything that wasn't absolutely essential..

I'm hoping to make the new collection available in a few weeks or so. THANK YOU SO MUCH to all bloggers. A special thanks and a big hug to everyone! I had a great time and really enjoyed meeting so many of you in person. I look forward to hanging out again!
XXXLia

Comentarios

Cristina ha dicho que…
See you soon Lia!! Ojalá vuelvas pronto con tus precisos diseños. Mientras echaré mucho de menos las actualizaciones del blog :'(

Besitos :)

Cris.

Entradas populares